Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been Kissed by CWD with a Q and A

Kissed By CWD's Q & A
CWD wants to know.....CWD has asked a few questions,... when I answer, I will pass along, Thanks CWD!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I've been using psp x2 for about 1 1/2yrs now. A very dear designer, Vassia23 got me started on making tournament pages and I have been going since. Crystal's Cottage has also given me alot of encouragement.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I started by making tournament an league pages for Cases. Then in taking lessons with Paradise Yahoo Group, I learned bout scrap kits. Enigma from EnigmazDezniz, gave me the encouragement to be on her design team and it's been going since then.

3. Who`s your fave artist? Wow I'd have to say I have 4 really. Garv is #1. Then there's Jasmine Griffith, Joel Adams, and Jennifer Janesko.

4.Who`s your favorite Scrap Designer? Ouch! That's a tuff one to answer, especially since I just learning the scrappers. I'd have to say Enigma for sure, Wenchdesigns,Lippy, an then all the designers at Sweet N Sassy Digit Scrappers

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? Mine, (lol does that count?) Enigma's, Vella, Peace, and then as many others that I can.

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace CWD's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.

I am sending this on to:

Enigmaz Dezinz

Wench Designs

Distinctively Auri Scraps

No comments: